RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Us

Hi everyone,this blog is created for our class English project, so our class member are divided into 6 groups and each group are required to write a specific topic. And our group are in charge to write the topic LIFESTYLE. As LIFESTYLE has a huge scope, we decide to divide our topic to 3 major sub-topics that we want to write in our section which is FOOD,FASHION and TIPS

Our group consist of two girls and a boy. Therefore,let me introduce the member of our group


                               

                                                     Left to right : Fatin,Su Ming,Fariz


Hi guys! My name is Ng Su Ming and I am responsible for the 'Food' columnn. I will show you why Malaysia are called the 'Food Heaven' and how Malaysian love food very much. I hope you guys are having fun while reading my 'mouth-watering' article.

My name is Mohammad Fariz bin Faudzli. Friends call me Fariz and I'm originally from Perlis. For this section I'm required to write about the useful tips that we can apply in our daily life. So I'm hoping that the article  I wrote are useful for the reader. You can find my article here.

Hi,I'm Fatin Syahirah Sujaal. People usually call me Fatin.Born in Kuala Lumpur and I'm writing about Fashion. Though I'm not a fashionista at all,I'm giving my best to write an interesting article for this fashion column. You can share interesting fact by commenting at the comment section below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Blogger news

  • Blogroll

  • About